Govt sanctioned Orders to register the Special purpose vehicle IMPACT KERALA Ltd ( Investment in Municipal and Panchayath Asset creation for Transformation Kerala Ltd )- CIN : U75100KL2017SGC0513339 , constituted to implement major infrastructure projects in Local Self Govt sector as a Private limited Company . The Company is registered with an initial authorized capital of Rs 1 Crore and paid up capital of Rs 10 lakhs.
KERALA INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENT FUND BOARD.
Government of Kerala is poised for accelerated investment in Infrastructure for ensuring sustainable growth in the economy. To finance critical and large infrastructure projects the Government intends to mobilize funds both in the medium as well as long term. Government has approved a plan to issue General Obligation Bonds against unconditional Government guarantee and Revenue Bonds with structured payment mechanism for medium term requirement and has initiated steps to raise funds to meet long term requirements through Alternative Investment Funds (AIF), Infrastructure Investment Trust ( InVIT), Infrastructure Debt Fund (IDF) and build the institutional framework needed for this. In this new scenario KIIFB has been restructured to act as the key Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) for mobilising and channelling the funds to the various infrastructure SPVS. KIIFB through its well organised and professional approach will act as the key arm of Government to facilitate planned, hassle-free and sustained development of both physical and social infrastructure ensuring all round well being and prosperity in the State.
Kerala Infrastructure Investment Fund Board (KIIFB) came into existence on 11.11.1999 under the Kerala Infrastructure Investment Fund Act 1999 (Act 4 of 2000) to manage the Kerala Infrastructure Investment Fund. The main intention of the Fund was to provide investment for critical and large infrastructure projects in the State of Kerala. Comprehensive modification of the Act and Scheme has been made through an amendment Ordinance in August 2016. With new strategy and structure, KIIFB aims to dynamically mobilise funds for the infrastructure development of Kerala. This also includes major land acquisition needs of the State: KIIFB have recourse to the advanced financial instruments approved by SEBI and RBI and is expecting an upspring of sustainable infrastructure development of the State
IMPACT KERALA : Special Purpose Vehicle for KIIFB Projects
Infrastructure Development Projects under KIIFB Assistance.
Govt sanctioned Orders to register the Special purpose vehicle IMPACT KERALA Limited (Investment in Municipalities and Panchayaths Asset Creation for Transformation Kerala Limited) constituted to implement major infrastructure projects in Local Self Govt sector as a Private limited Company. The Company is registered with an initial authorised capital of Rs 1 Crore and paid up capital of Rs 10 Lakhs.
- Establishing of Modern Abattoirs (Rs.100 Cr)
- Establishing of Modern Crematoriums (Gas) (Rs.100 Cr.)
- Establishment of Modern markets (Rs.100 Cr)
- Building for new municipalities (Rs.100 Cr)
- Establishing Septage Treatment Plants (Rs.150 Cr. )
Board of Directors
Chairman - Sri. T.K. Jose IAS , Additional Chief Secretary to Government.
Managing Director - Smt. R. Girija IAS , Director of Urban Affairs.
Directors of the Company
- Sri. N. Padmakumar IAS, Commissioner of Rural Development
- Sri. H. Dinesh IAS, Director of Panchayat.
- Sri. Ajayakumar Varma, Executive Director , Suchitwa Mission
- Sri. Sajikumar , Chief Engineer, LSGD
- Smt. Preetha. B. S, Joint Secretary to Government, Finance Department.
- Sri. A L Charles, Executive Engineer, PIU, PMGSY , Thrissur (Chairman).
- Sri. Anilkumar R S, Executive Engineer, Alappuzha Municipality
- Dr. V N Vasudevan, Assistant Professor, Meat Technology
- Sri. S Sreekumar, Environmental Expert, City Mission Management Unit, AMRUT Kozhikode Corporation (Convener)
KIIFB was constituted by Government as a Body Corporate having perpetual succession consisting of the following members.
- Hon'ble Chief Minister- Chairman
- Hon'ble Minister for Finance-
- Chief Secretary to Government- Member
- Principal Secretary (Finance) - Member
- Vice-chairman State Planning Board - Member
- Secretary (Law)- Member
- Secretary (Finance)- Member
- Secretary (Finance Resources)- Member
- Seven independent members who are experts, who have worked in an institution of national repute in one or more of the areas of Finance, Banking, Economics